lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

ola friends

os invito a todos a ver y escuchar las canciones de TERMINATOR .
seguro q os molara a todos!!!
os presento.....bon jovi......crush....IT'S MY LIFE!!!

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted / No silent prayer for the faith-departed / I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd / You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud
Chorus: It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life
This is for the ones who stood their ground / For Tommy and Gina who never backed down / Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake / Luck ain't even lucky Got to make your own breaks
Chorus:
Better stand tall when they're calling you out / Don't bend, don't break, hell, don't back down Chorus:

No hay comentarios: